Thursday, September 29, 2016

Flowers And Plants Make Me Happy!

We have been living in our home for about 2 years. After living in our Dutch Star motorhome for 5 years and in an apartment for 2 years, I feel like I live in a castle.

I now have room for houseplants, lots and lots of house plants.
I started to collect some while we were living in the apartment and they did very well. I collected quite a few more, mostly cuttings from my mom and they are doing great.

We are in a center unit single story townhome and only have windows on the front and back of the house, so we get lots of morning sun and lots of afternoon sun, apparently that's all that they need. I have about 30 indoor house plants, TC calls our home the "jungle".

This post will contain a lot of pictures.
Philodendron


Money Tree (Pachira aquatic) with a braided trunk
 

Rubber Tree
Corn plant (dracaena fragrans massangeana)


Lucky Bamboo
Ponytail Palm

I also have a small back and front yard and a covered front porch, and I love planting flowers outside as well.
 
 



I'm having a great time with this planting and gardening hobby, isn't life great?
 
Thanks for reading,
 
 


No comments:

Post a Comment