Wednesday, September 14, 2016

Going from "Turning the Page" to Life is good............

I haven't been writing on my last blog "Turning the Page" for a long time, so I decided to start a new blog. (Somehow my pictures  disappeared from the "Turning the Page blog).  My original blog was about living and travelling in our motorhome, we sold the motorhome after travelling for over 5 years, rented and apartment and now own a small single story home.  I hope to make this new blog interesting. Travelling in a motorhome sure did give me a lot to talk about, but I'll try to be innovational.

We are both working retail, and that gives me tons to talk about. Working with the public is extremely interesting. Some things pleasant, some things not so great, but it always keeps us on our toes and gives us something to chuckle about.

For my first post on this new blog,  I'll talk about my loves.
 
I have 3 new grandsons, one lives in Montana, and I haven't seen him, the other two live and hour and a half from me. They are Jacob, Dean and Felix. All of them are under 19 months old.
I get to spend lots of time with my daughters son, Jacob. She is a single mom and I try have Jacob spend every weekend with me that I have off.  My son and his wife have a son named Felix and I'm able to see him often, but not often enough.
I wish could spend some time with Dean. Maybe one day we will travel to Montana for a visit, now that would be a good time to rent a motorhome.
 
Hanging out with Jacob and Felix is always so wonderful for me, I live for these moments.
 
 

One weekend in October, 
My daughter, son and daughter in-law are going out of town for the night.

My sister and I will be spending the weekend at my sons house watching both Jacob and Felix. Felix just started to crawl so it looks like we'll  be getting our  exercise.

 
Here is a picture of Jacob and Felix this past Easter. I'm sure they will grow up to be great friends.
 
Thanks for reading,
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment