Sunday, October 2, 2016

A Wonderful Guest For The Weekend!

I had a darling little visitor for the weekend.
 
Jacob came to stay the weekend with me aka "Gigi". We had a wonderful time.
 
The weather was rainy so we played indoors with puppets, puzzles, books and a little bit of TV. His favorite TV show is "Mickey Mouse".  
 
Jacob just loves puzzles and he is very good at putting them together.




 
 
Jacob will be 2 years old on January 7. I know I'm just a wee bit bias, but I think he is a smart little boy. He is counting, sometimes up to 12 and singing his ABC's. He also is getting into many things and has to be watched with a very careful eye.
 
I turned my back just for a moment and this is what I found.
Little stinker.
 
 
I always thought that being a mom was great, but being a grandmother is the best thing ever!
 
I love my visits with Jacob and can't wait until he comes for the weekend again. The house sure seems quiet now.....
 
Thanks for reading,
 


No comments:

Post a Comment